Structured Photography, LLC (“Structured”) and You (“Client”), enter into this Real Estate Photography Agreement (“Agreement”) as of the date which the form was submitted of this Agreement. The parties agree as follows:
1. Scope of the Work - Structured hereby agrees to perform photographic services (collectively, the “Photographic Services”) for Client. The parties agree that the terms and conditions contained herein shall govern any photographic services and products supplied by Structured to Client.
2. Contract Price and Payment - The total price of the Photographic Services shall be the amount invoiced by Structured to Client (the “Contract Price”). The Contract Price shall be payable upon delivery to Client of all images, graphics, digital assets or digital images (the “Images”) completed as part of the Photographic Services by Structured. If Client fails to make payment to Structured within thirty (30) days after delivery of the Images, (i) Client agrees to pay interest at the rate of 1.5% per month on the unpaid balance, plus all collection costs and reasonable attorney fees incurred in collecting the unpaid balance until all amounts due hereunder are paid in full, and (ii) all licenses granted herein shall terminate immediately.
3. Rights - Structured hereby grants to Client a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use all Images delivered by Structured to Client as part of the Photographic Services for the purpose of marketing the Property/Staging only. Client shall not alter the Images without the express permission of Structured. Images used for any purpose not directly related outside of these terms must be with the express permission of Structured and may include the payment of additional fees, unless otherwise agreed to in writing. The Images shall remain the property of Structured. Nothing within this agreement shall be construed as a waiver of Photographer’s copyright interest in the Photographs.
4. Authorization - Client warrants that it has authority to authorize the Photographic Services for each property and has obtained each property owner’s consent for Structured to enter the property for the purpose of performing the Photographic Services. This includes permissions from home owners, business owners, and any intellectual property owners which may have a claim on the property. Client further acknowledges and consents to Structured using independent contractors to perform the Photographic Services.
5. Access - Client agrees not to cause delays to the work for any reason and to provide access to any property necessary to perform Photographic Services in order to allow Structured to timely complete the Photographic Services.
6. Limitation of Damages - Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, any liability of Structured shall be limited to the Contract Price. Structured shall not be liable to Client or any property owner for any consequential losses or damages, whether arising in contract, warranty, tort (including negligence), strict liability, or otherwise.
7. Indemnification - Client agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Structured harmless for any liability related to the Photographic Services performed by Structured on Client’s behalf.
8. Unauthorized Use - Any use of Images in a manner not expressly authorized by this Agreement or in breach of a term of this Agreement constitutes copyright infringement, entitling Structured to exercise all rights and remedies available to it under applicable copyright laws.
9. Governing Law and Venue - The Agreement shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Indiana. Any action to enforce the terms of this Agreement shall be brought in Marion County, Indiana courts.
10. Jury Waiver - The parties hereby waive any and all rights to trial by jury. The parties acknowledge and represent to have knowingly and voluntarily waived their respective rights to a jury trial with respect to any legal matter or dispute arising from or related to this Agreement.
11. Binding Effect - The term of this Agreement shall remain in perpetuity as long as the client does not violate the use terms set forth in this agreement.
12. Entire Agreement - This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all agreements previously made between the parties relating to the subject matter herein. Each party hereto acknowledges that such party has read this Agreement, understands it, and agrees to be bound by its terms.